1/29/13

楽園よ! 私は帰てきたーーっ!!



I've neglected this place for more than a year.

Life has just been life as usual, plus I usually don't find the time nor motivation to compose something good.

First off, there's the possibility of the entries being significantly altered, since I have more systems now than I can shake a pair of chopsticks at. Full scale reviews are no longer feasible given my current circumstances, but I'll do my best to put something out.

Anyway, just for personal convienice, a list of the games I've either finished, spent a good chunk of time on, or still currently playing. Depending on how I can pull myself away from one, I might do a spotlight thing on any of these.

 ====PSP====
*Busou Shinki Battle Masters Mk2.
*Queen's Gate Spiral Chaos.
*Strike Witches: Hakugin No Tsubasa.
*Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Portable.
*Kirameki School Life SP ~The Wonder Years~ (Bonus game from Haganai Limited Pack)
*Game Demo, Papa No Iu Koto Kikinasai!
*Ore No Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai Portable Ga Tsuzuku Wake Ga Nai!
*Rou-Kyu-Bu!

====PS3====
*Kami Jigen Game Neptune V
*Moe Moe Daisensou Gendaiban++
*Time Leap
*Attouteki Yuugi Mugen Souls
*Gal Gun
*K-On! Houkago Live HD Remaster
*Gundam Battle Operation.

====PS2====
*Ichigeki Sacchu! Hoihoi-San
*Siren 2
*Siren (JP PSN DL Version)
*Demento
*The Maid Fuku To Kikkanjuu.
*Zettai Zetsumei Toshi

====VITA====
*@Field
*Gundam Seed Battle Destiny
*Little Busters! Converted Edition
*P4 The Golden

====DS/3DS====
*Strike Witches 2 Iyasu, Naosu, Punipuni Suru.
*Hidamari Sketch Dokodemo Sugoroku x 365
*Senran Kagura Burst: Guren No Shoujo-tachi
*Onna No Ko To Misshitsu Ni Itara **shichau Kamo Shirenai.

====360====
*Onechanbara Z Kagura
*Deathsmiles IIX
*Muv-Luv
*Muv Luv Alternative
*Love Tore ~Sweet~
*Love Tore ~Mint~

Yep, lots of catching up to do... ^_^;;

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back! I regularly checked this blog over the past year in the hopes of seeing a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of games! And many of them I want to try as well ^^;
    Anyway, glad to see you're back! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the sheer amount accounts to more than a year's worth, after all.

    Anyway, thanks for the well wishing! That'll add some motivation. ^_^

    ReplyDelete