1/31/14

[その他] 彼女達が泣いている!



One uncommon random post to cap off the month, since Blogger is finally becoming (somewhat) useable again.

Aside from KanColle (which I played for a bit but left in the dust due to my little 360 renaissance trip), another fun little game making waves in Japan is a social smartphone app called ガールフレンド(仮) (Girlfriend Beta). Since I'm a grizzled garakei user, I haven't tried it personally, but it's just hard not to hear about it... this little whack is all over Nico, 2ch, and just about every other place in the net where my fellow ota brethren often convene.


It all started with a promo commercial for the game which left people all "Zu-kyuun" over a baby-faced foreign exchange student from France: Chloe Lemaire, voiced by the inimitable Sakura Tange.

(^q^)くおえうえーーーるえうおおおですよ!

She proved to be quite popular in the game. So popular that the other girls seemed to have little to no users pursuing them, and the official site later posted this appeal image:

"Don't just dote on Chloe-chan, listen to our voices too! *bawl*"

I loled. If I ever do decide to get a smartphone and this is still available, might just give it a whirl for more lulz.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I know a little about this game... basically a commercial was airing frequently on Japanese public TV channels and it became a hot topic, lol

    Would like to check this out, but there is a limit to how many things I can be a fan of, I guess ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you're already head over heels on Love Live after all. This one is geared towards seiyuu ota more than anything.

    It's just surprising that even after all these years, Sakura Tange can still reel 'em in, even beating contemporary fan favorite Ayana Taketatsu (who voices Ichigo) in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not just Love Live, but also Idolm@ster, (separately) Cinderella Girls (I mostly like the cool girls like Ranko Kanzaki), Kan Colle, etc. I think these days the number of stuffs one can be a fan of is crazy, and I think I'm reaching my limit lol ^^;

    It's interesting when you discover that different characters you know from different series with different personalities and seemingly different voices are voiced by the same voice actress lol ^^;

    ReplyDelete